Make sure to connect your HP Printer to the wireless connection to gain access to all the capabilities offered by this HP Printer. Follow the steps below to follow the steps.
HP Printer wifi network configuration
1. The HP Printer to the wireless connection.
2. Check for an active wireless connection available for your printer's connection.
3. Make sure that the connection to the wireless network should be old and close to the printer.
4. As the final step in setting up the driver for your printer Connect to a wireless network.
5. Select the desired connection from the list, and then follow the steps to input the details.
6. When you are done, click OK at the end of the process and your connection will be established.
HP Printer WPS set up
1. Connect to the HP Printer using the setup for WPS.
2. Be sure that your HP Printer is located near to the wireless network.
3. Find your WPS Push button that is on the printer, and it will connect with the wireless router.
4. Hold an icon that is wireless on your printer just a few minutes.
5. Go to the router, and then click to activate the WPS press button.
6. Press and hold for a few seconds for the WPS setting.
HP Printer wireless setup wizard
1. On your HP Printer, it and the wireless connection.
2. It is important to note that both the router and printer must be within a small distance.
3. For printers that have a display, select the wireless icon, then click on the wizard for wireless configuration.
4. The available wireless connections will be displayed in the display.
5. Select the preferred wireless connection and then fill in the information.
6. After you have clicked OK, you can proceed to the conclusion of the installation process. Then then connect to HP Printer wireless. Hp.com/123