The general procedure for HP Printer support to connect the printer to the Windows OS is:
· Power up the Windows device and ensure it has no problem.
· Then, go to Change device installation settings on the Windows device.
· Choose- Yes, finish the process and keep the computer, router, and printer near each other.
· Access the printer panel, choose- Setup, select- network setup, and choose- wireless settings.
· Choose your desired Wi-Fi, enter its passcode, and finish the process.
· Access- Add a printer or scanner on the computer and choose your HP printer.
· Select- Add device and finish the driver setup using the on-screen HP Printer support instructions.